iProdigy now offers a limited lifetime warranty, which consists of a manufacturing defect. It does not in any way cover any physical damage, and or any type of misuse. This warranty applies to only the original customer at the time of repair and is not transferable. In addition to physical damage and or misuse, liquid damage is not covered. iProdigy reserves the right to deny any warranty claims.
Warranty is invalid if any of the following is met:
- Device has been repaired before by another party other than iProdigy
- Device shows liquid damage of any kind
- Device frame/housing is bent, dented, twisted, and or otherwise unstable.
- Device is jailbroken or rooted.
- Device has been open after our repair, and or customer supplied parts.
- Other components of the device have failed